Full STEAM Ahead Live
Are you ready for some hair-raising science, toe-tapping music and mind-blowing media? Join Mister C for another fun day of learning in the lab! As the creator and host of the regional Emmy nominated “Full STEAM Ahead,” a show on PBS Kids’ member stations CET and ThinkTV in southwest Ohio and Alabama Public Television, Mister C is no stranger to finding exciting and engaging ways to explore STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) in our everyday lives. FULL STEAM AHEAD LIVE will have everyone singing, dancing and learning to the tune of science. Students and teachers will be amazed with this fun and educational series as Mister C uses humor, media and the engineering design process to make the ordinary extraordinary!
Explore the world one experiment at a time! Join Mister C for an action-packed, high-energy show that gets students thinking and talking about how the world really works!
Three shows, Three times the fun!
Air is Everywhere
The World in Motion
When Science Goes Viral
**Virtual Show Only for 21-22 Season
Where can I see Mister C Perform?
Mister C will be back on the road and will be visiting theatre in person again during the 2021-2022 school year! We’ll begin including additional links to the site below as we confirm our calendar and tour! Thank you for being patient during the pandemic. We have missed all of our fans and look forward to seeing all of you soon!
Mister C is no stranger to presenting on stage and is working with various performing arts centers in Ohio to bring his Hair Raising Science to your community! Don’t see your community’s performing art center on the list yet? Contact Mister C today for an educational experience that will have the kids and parents talking, learning and singing about science!
What People Are Saying?
- After a live performance in 2019 as part of our Class Acts Series, we knew we wanted to bring Full STEAM Ahead with Mister C back in 2020. The world had other plans. We worked with Kevin to transition to a virtual format and the result was spectacular. We were able to continue our educational programing to our school partners and offer a LIVE Q&A as well. We received very positive feedback from both teachers and students as Kevin was able to really engage with the students and have a powerful learning impact.
~ David Mitchell, General Manager KSU at Tuscawaras
- “What a great presentation! Not only were the kids hanging at the edge of their seat excited about all the experiments, so were all their parents! Mister C is able to take complicated science concepts and make them easy to understand.”
~ John, Parent
- “Part Weird Al, part Mr. Rogers, part Bill Nye…All Mister C!” ~Chris, Parent
- “His pacing, humor and demeanor really make the show!” ~A Happy Mom
- “Mister C’s songs are awesome and he makes learning so much fun!”
~Jonathan, 5th Grade
- “Mister C’s show was exciting. He showed us really cool experiments. The experiment with the leaf blower and the ball was really cool.” ~ Jillian, 4th Grade Student
- “Mister C put on a phenomenal presentation! He had a nice balance between the excitement of the demonstrations and the scientific explanations behind them.”
~ Sarah, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Mister C’s show was cool! I learned that science can be fun!
~ Emilie, 3rd Grade Student
- “I love watching Mister C on stage and also on TV! I’m going to be a scientist when I grow up!”
~ Brady, 2nd Grade
Meet the Creators
Heather’s a regional Emmy Award winning producer and has an eye for creativity which can be found in the videos and media she produces for Mister C’s programming. She is a communications major from WSU and is responsible for marketing, social media, and website development for all of Mister C’s platforms.
Kevin Cornell, ED.S.
Kevin, aka Mister C, has been an educator for 18 years and loves to make learning fun for everyone. He uses music and media to create educational curriculum to support students of all ages. Kevin is a regional Emmy nominated host and producer.